Monday, May 2, 2011

ahhh, life (after the burning series)
















oh tender green,
you render
hope that defies
all
reason




*Last week was a week of unexpected loss and tragedy in our circle of family and friends. It seemed to be one of those weeks when each day we received word of tragedy and heartbreak. The tone of the “after burning” series seemed to reflect what was happening. I’m pleased to bring the series to a close on a note of hope.


In the past couple of days, hope has indeed sprung eternal. The green grass of these tiny shoots is beginning to cover the land. Each morning I wake to beautiful birdsong outside my open bedroom window. Babies have been born and beautiful couples married. Life like the stars, is victorious.


*“Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is anitmated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it.” ~Anne De Lenclos


Expect COLOR in this week’s blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment