Friday, May 27, 2011

blurry, (tidbit series)
















This is what it looks like when i'm looking for my glasses.

*Well, it’s time to move on to  a new series…….I enjoyed “Off the Beaten Path in Kansas City" as it was a change from my normal nature, country type images. If you like nature/country, never fear, they will reappear I’m sure. As the saying goes, “you can take the girl out of the country but not the country out of the girl.”  Anway…..this week’s adventure is to share “tidbits”…..small pieces of information that you probably won’t care about knowing or you probably already know but hopefully the series will make you smile. And we all know how nice it is to smile. J

2 comments:

  1. Loved your off the beaten path series, Terry! I know I'm going to love tidbits, too. Thank you for making the start of my day always a good one - a smile or a thought I might not have otherwise had! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen. It helps jump start my day too, knowing that we are sharing a thought first thing. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete