Thursday, October 6, 2011

Impressions of Boston (Windows)

Oh where shall I begin…..6 days in Boston, camera in hand. I could sooooo bore you with trip pictures. BUT, it truly is my goal to NOT bore anyone who takes a moment to peek at the blog. So, I’ve decided to “yes”, share trip pictures…..BUT, to share those I find most unusual….and perhaps a few of my “experiments”. I hope you enjoy this series of “Boston Impressions”. Keep in mind that I’m intentionally leaving out some pretty postcard type shots because I have a feeling you may have seen that kind already. I do believe Boston may be one of the most beautiful cities I’ve had the privilege of walking my little legs off in!!!! I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the city and the beauty found in ordinary spaces. Here’s to Boston, Bean Town, Home of the Red Sox, the Old North Church and everybody’s favorite bar…”Cheers”. J( They serve some mean fish and chips there.)  As I came home with over 500 photos, (don’t worry, you won’t be seeing them all) I’ll do this series in segments of subjects. Think I’ll start with windows as I so loved the variety and creativity I witnessed in them.

















My thought on viewing windows such as these:

whoever you are
whoever you be
you’ve added beauty
for all to see

*this Kansan thanks you









No comments:

Post a Comment