Friday, December 30, 2011

Warm and Ready
















At last the loaf
Emerges

The time of mixing
Rising
Kneading
Shaping
Then rising again

Is
Over

The baking
Done

What was once
A bowl of loose
White flour

Has become something strong
Vital
And life giving

Let us come
And
Partake

Of each other

*One of the things I have noticed this year is that everyone I come into contact with has something to teach me. And that even those I think I may not be drawn to at first, often, bring me amusement and often much joy in time. Jesus was the true bread of life and asked us to partake of Himself……then told us we were also dependent on one another. If you have taken time to look at this blog even once this year; If you have been in my presence, even once, I have received from you. Thanks for making me stronger and more alive.



2 comments:

  1. Terry,
    Your Slice of Life content has made all of us better people. Thank you!!!
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Best,
    Harold & Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harold, i don't think i could have received a nicer compliment and it means more than you know this New Year's Eve. My very best to you and Rita. Thanks for your continuted encouragement. Truly. Terry

    ReplyDelete