Monday, May 1, 2017

the birds and batman boy



















































extremely eager
for friendship
he tries to force the feeding

but finally 
finding the flailing
to be failing

he squats down
stretches out 
his grubby little hand

and waits

as patiently
as is possible
for a batman boy 


"Patience, grasshopper," said Maia.  "Good things come to those who wait."  I always thought that was 'Good things come to those who do the wave,'" said Simon.  "No wonder I've been so confused all my life."
        ~ Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

"Why is it," he said, one time, at the subway entrance,  "I feel I've known you so many years?"  "Because i like you," she said, "and I don't want anything from you."
       ~Ray Bradbury,  Fahrenheit 451




No comments:

Post a Comment