Saturday, September 3, 2011

through the trees, an anything but ordinary morning series
















the trees were strong
straight
and glorious

the light;
bright
bold
victorious

and the air?
the air was
cool
upon
my face


*No matter how hard I stare at a scene like this one, I can’t seem to find anything “ordinary” about it. When again will those very leaves be witnessed by someone when the sun is shining at just that angle , and with the exact same amount of humidity in the air?



I had some fun experimenting with some different points of focus through these trees. I intentionally took everything out of focus on a few of the following shots and on a few I slowed down the shutter speed and moved the camera. It was fun and I thought the results were interesting so will share a few of my favorites:














 
 
 
 
 




2 comments: