Tuesday, September 6, 2011

upward (for the love of trees series)




































"The tree is more than first a seed, then a stem, then a living trunk, and then dead timber. The tree is a slow, enduring force straining to win the sky." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Wisdom of the Sands, translated from French by Stuart Gilbert


*If I were forced…absolutely forced to choose one thing in nature that I would find it most difficult to live without, I think I would say trees. Oh how I love them. I’m sure you do to. But it’s my hope that this series will cause you take a closer look at them as you drive down the street on the way to the grocery store, or walk your dog, or glance out your window. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree trees are fascinating. JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you and Josie appreciate them on your morning walks. :)

    ReplyDelete